750 SS 1977 PRICE ?

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
maxmar
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

750 SS 1977 PRICE ?

Post by maxmar »

hi all.
i know a nice 750 SS squarecase 77 for sale in germany. does anyone know the price for this kind of bike.
it s mint but has been restored.
thank you guys.
DesmoKid
Mariana

Post by DesmoKid »

There is nothing wrong with restoring a bike as long as it is done correctly. Is the bike you are considering the same as that listed recently on eBay.de? If the bike has correct Borrani 47s, Jod Duplo headlight, correct dash and body work and engine/frame numbers then it would be a nice find and a nice buy at whatever price you agree on. You cannot lose money if you purchase a good example. Keep in mind too, that the 76/77 bikes are not considered as desirable or valuable as the 74/75/78 bikes even though there were less built. The 78 750SS, with bosch ignition, is by far the rarest of all.
Are you talkin' to me?
maxmar
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

YES IT IS THE ONE SEEN ON EBAY.DE

Post by maxmar »

exactly it is the bike seen on ebay.de a 77 one
though do you know the average price for these bikes?
regards
DesmoKid
Mariana

Post by DesmoKid »

It is meaningless to talk about the average price for these models as so few are available and no-one knows the actual selling prices. The price asked can also vary from country to country. If you talk specifically about the 76/77 750SS, there is one here in Australia currently advertised at $50kAUS. The one you have in mind reached nearly 21kEURO but did not meet it's reserve price. There is another available in Belguim from TMF. The important thing is to make sure the bike is what it is supposed to be and that many of the major components are there. You will be shocked at the prices for original headlights, screens, wheels and other OEM cosmetics so try and pay for what you are actually buying and not for what it may one day be.
Are you talkin' to me?

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”