1973-74 Ducati 750 Sport Wanted

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
krupp13
Mariana

1973-74 Ducati 750 Sport Wanted

Post by krupp13 »

Bevelheads,

I know this might be crazy and hopefully someone will get a laugh out of my request, but here goes. I am looking for a 750 Sport from the 1973-74. This is my absolute dream bike and I hope to locate one soon. I would prefer something that is unrestored or possibly a project. The only thing I hope is that most or all of the correct parts are there. If anyone can assist in helping me locate a nice find and possibly good deal, I would greatly appreciate that. I do have other bikes/cars to possibly trade to make a deal. Thanks so much!
ducatistaincallito
Mariana

Hi again

Post by ducatistaincallito »

I don' t know if it may be of any interest but a 1972 is also for sale in Italy, first 500 engines run. Find it at this link

http://www.motousate.it/annuncio/ducati ... ort/109130

if you need help with the translation, let me know.
Ciao, Oreste.
ducatistaincallito
Mariana

Post by ducatistaincallito »

Also forgot

a 1974 for sale at

Michaelsmotorcycles
www.michaelsmotorcycles.com

in Saint Luis..

Not cheap at 32k but restored and ready to go. Check out his Laverda SFC 1974, pretty impressive what they now cost.

Again, good luck!!
petraf
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

750 SS for sale

Post by petraf »

i have a 1974 750 SS for sale. The bike is located in California. If you still interested e-mail me at
[email protected]
krupp13
Mariana

Post by krupp13 »

Still looking for one. Would even consider just a roundcase motor, either GT or Sport. Also, an 860GT complete motor or 900SS.
aussieduke
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by aussieduke »

Hi, I'm thinking of selling my bike. The only problem is I'm in Australia. I have what I believe is a late 1973 with a narrow frame (aftermarket with no numbers on frame). I think the original owner tried to make an SS copy. This is a project bike and will require a full restore. If you are interested, let me know, and we'll talk more.
Arthur
willy
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

sport

Post by willy »

:shock: Would you like 72 ZZZZZZZZZZZ???

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”