Having a clean out soon Let me know if you want anything

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Having a clean out soon Let me know if you want anything

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

Hi All

I will have some parts for sale soon

A full 6 dog box with drum, shifters and rods etc.
38mm Marzocchi front forks , Polished legs like chrome ,new genuine seals , New genuine Marzocchi boots with brand new tubes or sliders which ever you may call them, basically new 38mm front Forks ((forgot to say I dont have a spare set of spring clips for the boots))
a set of conti look a likes and they dont sound bad either (square case)
some good used Marzocchi boots
spare Darmah tank that has the sealing treatment applied to the inside
set of good used SSD fairing side covers
brand new after market conits with the 3 dimple bracket and correct stamped numbers
course thread S/Steel folding pegs
spare whale tail and seat
rear twin 6 spoke wheel in gold but needs paint
another good set of after market used conit's
a set of NOS 750 round case bevel cover and tacho cover ( but I may keep them on the wall as they look good there :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Complete set of genuine 77 SS brake hoses in mint cond including the brembo collars that are part of the hose
SSD / MHR dash console top cover only needs paint

I have one freshly paint high gloss back side stand in mint cond
MHR rear shocks
SSD thin finned rear shocks in fair cond need kit, paint and bushes
Panther center stand
Rechormed original Darmah SS, or SSD, clip-ons made by Verlicchi

Oh and yes I'm selling my 86 plate MHR-Mille as well to make way for my newest toy that I cant talk about just yet. when I get it I will tell all ...LOL

And if all goes well I will be parting a 1982 SD that has had major engine work done to it eg 92mm pistons kick start only ....this thing goes like a scalded cat

And no I didnt win Lotto .....HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure I will think of some more stuff
Pm me if interested in any of it
Only actual shipping charges apply none of this handling fee crap
Shipping OS no problems at all if paying by Paypal add 5% total including shipping charges

If anyone has a SSD or early MHR head light bracket the 4 bolt style to the steering head type let me know I'm after one as well as the top tipple clamp or as some call it the top tree without the handle bar attachment ((( Must be early type 78 - 81 )))

now that will do for now my wild turkey is waiting later guys
Cheers

PS: Spub I have not forgotten , I still owe a better high beam idiot light than the one I sent you ages ago, I have one in about 4 weeks time when I get the SD , PM me your mailing details again and I will send it off to you when I have it
Spub
Mach 3

Post by Spub »

Martin: Forget the light, I got a whole new set, and inserted LEDs into them, so problem solved.

I would be interested in the SSD seat (Old style Darmah seat). Let me know what you want for it.

By the way, how the hell did you get that load of excess bevel stuff? Did you hit every breaker and yard sale in OZ?

Spub
1982 Laverda 180 JOTA, 1975 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport, 1993 Moto Guzzi Daytona, 2010 KTM Adventure 990, 1974 Laverda SFC #17188
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Hi Spub
The seat is not genuine I forget to mention that before it is stitched type and in good condition ,Tell you what find me a good center stand and its yours

This is SSD I'm restoring and the seat was on it as I have got a real clean whaletail and seat
Spub
Mach 3

Post by Spub »

Martin: Don't have the ceterstand (accept the one on my SSD, which I need), but I can offer you either cash, if you let me know what you want, or a excellent condition kick start lever for a 900SS (which of course you don't need on either of your bikes) or I have several LEDs and resistors for the dash lights that I can either provide you, or I can solder them in to the plug in units for you. The LEDs are the bomb, they never burn out, and they are much brighter that the old incandescent bulbs....plus, they would even satisfy a purist like you, since you cannot even tell the bulbs are different from stock from looking at them. I also have a new clutch cable, a rear wheel sprocket carrier (with bearings) that is new, a breather unit plus baffles, a SSD throttle plus switch, and perhaps a few other odd bits from my stash of bevel stuff - let me know what you're looking for....
1982 Laverda 180 JOTA, 1975 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport, 1993 Moto Guzzi Daytona, 2010 KTM Adventure 990, 1974 Laverda SFC #17188
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Hi Spub
The SS kick I do have a use for as I will be starting a NSR project soon, but it has the wrong kick on it , does yours look like this ?
http://www.bevelheaven.com/bikes4sale/b ... engine.jpg

My email is [email protected]
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Did you get the pictures of the seat ???
also I checked with the post office shipping might be a little high due to the weight and box size it would be over AU$70 or more
let me know what you would like to do , otherwise I will just list it at fleebay
gadaleta
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

parts

Post by gadaleta »

Hi Martin

may be intrested in some parts
i live in SA and own a mhr 81
parts that may intrest me may be the conti replicas and do you have a set of headers, the rear shocks
what prices are you intrested in

thanks paul
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Hi Paul
My email address is up look up a few post's ,
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Conti's are sold
Last edited by MartinMille BANNED on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

900ss

Post by nottonight68 »

i want the contis rear sprocket carrier definitly anyone got 76 left hand gear change lever
splanchio
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by splanchio »

Hi there
Are you still looking to have a clear out? I'd be interested in the 6 dog box,contis and rear wheel
Cheers
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

I have listed the Box and Conti's at ebay Item number: 230290927018 and 230290927124 rear wheel is still in the shed , where are you located
cheer Mate
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

I have a couple sets in stock still www.shop.bevelheaven.com click EXHAUST.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”