SOLD 74 750 GT

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
Tom Willis
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

SOLD 74 750 GT

Post by Tom Willis »

1974 750 GT $8500 SOLD
I purchased this bike in 2001 from a friend who wanted it to have a good home. It has never had the seal broken on the bottom end and mechanically it needed new spark plug threads so I had the heads done and put it back together with new gaskets. In 2002 after a 1000miles and working out a few bugs I restored it with 14k showing on the speedometer. The frame was powder coated and the body work was painted[ by a friend who has painted several of my restorations (I used to do my own painting and then I found out there are people who do that for a living and they are actually GOOD at it). It now has a little over 26k on it and has been an excellent RIDER for the last 5 years. This bike always draws attention and was recently photographed by Daniel Pierce for Motorcycle Classics magazine's "Bikes of 2007" calender at Barber Vintage Days Festival. No, this bike is not a concourse restoration. It is a very well done GT with practical modifications like stainless steel brake lines, a secound disc and Brembo up front, Works shocks and fork springs, case saver and Dyna electronic ignition. The bars are R90S bars with 3/4" added to each side so the levers clear the bar end mirrors.
If you are looking for a bike you can RIDE not HIDE this is one! I am asking $8500 and the bike is located in Texas. cell 903-391-4346 or email at [email protected].

Imagehttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc27 ... 63_1_1.jpg[/img]

Tom

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”