1980 SSD new member

General discussion and gossip about Ducati and other Moto related issues - post your non-technical FAQs, comments & questions here. Most Moto related chit chat that doesn't really fit into one of the specific catagories should go in this area.
Bikemadmike
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

1980 SSD new member

Post by Bikemadmike »

Hi,I,am new to the group,been riding Ducati,Indian and old Harleys since 1977.I,ve just bought a 1980 SSD 900 in good original condition with 49,000 Klms.I,am just going to maintain and ride it when I have the time.regards Mike
Mr MHr
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

How is it so far?

Post by Mr MHr »

I wonder what you think of your SSD thus far. Noticed anything interesting about it?
I've had my MHR six months now. Feels like nothing else. Amazing for it's age. Can't wait to get some decent rubber on the front.
Peter Mille
750 SS Greenframe - the holy grail

Post by Peter Mille »

Mr. MHR,
Look for tyre advice at the "Wheel, Brake& Tyre Shop" and than "Darmah Tyres" Topic on this board!
Bikemadmike
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

1980 900 SSD

Post by Bikemadmike »

What I have found by owning a 1980 900 ssd is the amount of my friends who want to take it for a ride.They all come back with a smile on their face.A friend by the name of Brendon is still cursing the day he bought his new Ducati in 1980.As a result he is still married to the girl he took for a ride on it in 80 and now has 5 children,but not the bike.Mike

Return to “The Rumour Mill”