Why am I a Cucciolo?

General discussion and gossip about Ducati and other Moto related issues - post your non-technical FAQs, comments & questions here. Most Moto related chit chat that doesn't really fit into one of the specific catagories should go in this area.
Spub
Mach 3

Post by Spub »

Couple of thoughts, Steve:

1. I think many Ducatisti would place the single bevels a notch up from the Parallel Twins.

2. I think many would also place the 750 GT and Sport above the 860GT/GTS.

3. Even though the 750Sport is a non desmo model, I think many would place it ahead of the Darmahs.

4. I'm not sure the MHR/S2 merit being ahead of the Super Sports.

5. The Darmah SSD was essentially a Darmah with a different fairing produced for only two years, so I'm not sure it deserves its own category, but if does, then certainly the 750SS and 900SS should be broken out.

Now, all that being said, these are nit picks, and your list is good as any -but you did ask for comments.....
1982 Laverda 180 JOTA, 1975 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport, 1993 Moto Guzzi Daytona, 2010 KTM Adventure 990, 1974 Laverda SFC #17188
duck-a-tye
Mariana

Post by duck-a-tye »

Fabio has made a decision on the ranking, which is great, but I'll have to explain to the wife why I'm now "Mariana".

Don't laugh, I'm not the only one with a funny name, eh Spub! or should that be Diana..........

:-D Cheers :-D
Peter Mille
750 SS Greenframe - the holy grail

Post by Peter Mille »

Come on girls, just keep on posting, you'll grow up... :vroom:
Spub
Mach 3

Post by Spub »

Well, I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna go with a Diana Ross type Diana, or a Princess Di type Diana......
1982 Laverda 180 JOTA, 1975 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport, 1993 Moto Guzzi Daytona, 2010 KTM Adventure 990, 1974 Laverda SFC #17188
Peter Mille
750 SS Greenframe - the holy grail

Post by Peter Mille »

After seeing a Motown tribute band this weekend, I would definitely say: Miss Ross.... ;)
www.motownhead.nl
jc
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

cucciolo

Post by jc »

25 posts to go from a Cucciolo to a 500 parallel twin.....jeez.
Can I jump the queue if I put up pics of the Museum starting with their most sucessful model proudly positioned in the main entry...?
( no...not me the Darmah)
And look...no drip tray!!!
Image[/img]
john
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

ok what happens when i get to 550-600-700
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Then you get the blabbermouth handle.

<....> As noted in the forum rules, don;t worry about post count. Worry about posting good content. There are plenty of places out there where you can spew all day long about whatever you want, this is not one of them.

:arrow: Again, please keep ALL posts relevant and useful. Otherwise they will get deleted. Posting for the sake of increasing your post count will not be tolerated.

Keep it up and you will get banned from posting here.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

re-read the rules-point taken,but i considered my comments with-in the spirit of this thread
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

had a think about some of my posts,and yes if i reached 700 i would be a blabbermouth,relevance will be my future guideline-
cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

Post by cafe*racer »

Steve, We all can certainly get off topic at times. It's great that you have gotten so involved here and I am sure that has brought others out of the sidelines. I get a little lost when all you Aussie guys start chatting amongst each other, esp. about local flavor. May I suggest the use of the PM feature a bit more. Anyway, look forward to your resto. updates, wish mine was as far along 8) Jordan
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

For the record, I *have* used the PM feature. A lot of times actually, with several users over the years. When these PMs get ignored, then I post my note on list to further make my point. If I am still not taken seriously, then I ban the user for ignoring my directive.

:oops: Maybe the PM note was not pointed to me, maybe it was pointed to other users?

Anyways, I see that I have reached 700+ so now I guess I now get the blabbermounth handle.....

There can be only 1

[blabbermouth]

;)

Anyways, I am not trying to be an a$$, but I set this place up to be used as an effective tool for those wishing to find useful info regarding restoring their DUCATI. It should remain easily searchable for info. I set up an area for diatribe, called "No Ducati Content - Off Topic Chat". The rest of this place shall remain BS free. Period. 'Nuff Said
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

darn-now this is the rumour mill-so ive accidently gone above my post count to have avatar super sport ,my wish is to remain ss for ever-steve,dont take this the wrong way-its just a bit of fun in the rumour mill.
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

BevHevSteve wrote:For the record, I *have* used the PM feature. A lot of times actually, with several users over the years. When these PMs get ignored, then I post my note on list to further make my point. If I am still not taken seriously, then I ban the user for ignoring my directive.

:oops: Maybe the PM note was not pointed to me, maybe it was pointed to other users?

Anyways, I see that I have reached 700+ so now I guess I now get the blabbermounth handle.....

There can be only 1

insert by nottonight68 -> unless your an auzzie-i think not-surely theres room for 2 blabbermouths

[blabbermouth]

;)

Anyways, I am not trying to be an a$$, but I set this place up to be used as an effective tool for those wishing to find useful info regarding restoring their DUCATI. It should remain easily searchable for info. I set up an area for diatribe, called "No Ducati Content - Off Topic Chat". The rest of this place shall remain BS free. Period. 'Nuff Said
:-D

Return to “The Rumour Mill”