Just posted a couple of new photo galleries

General discussion and gossip about Ducati and other Moto related issues - post your non-technical FAQs, comments & questions here. Most Moto related chit chat that doesn't really fit into one of the specific catagories should go in this area.
motomerle
Mariana

Just posted a couple of new photo galleries

Post by motomerle »

One is a 450 desmo and thoe other a 350 Condor

Post by Guest »

Good onya' Motomerle! Keep em comin'!
motomerle
Mariana

Post by motomerle »

cshannon wrote:Good onya' Motomerle! Keep em comin'!
Having my bike on the front posch in what apears to be the "For Sale" mode seems to draw any Ducatis passing through the area like flies and I keep my digital camera handy for when I hear some across the street. I'm actually living across the street and in the process of restoring the house.

I just ordered a couple of Dell'orto rebuild specials, the books, filters fuel line and clamps from Steve and should have it off the porch and on the road soon. I had a major problem getting it registered after not having it on the road after a 5 year stint working in Antarctica. Two years ago, it was ready to roll and I couldn't get plates because I couldn't find the title after getting it insured and inspected. They could call up 17 consecutive registrations on the computer and I had to have the title to register it the first time and I kind of went off at DMV totally quashing my chances. I said, "no problem, I'll get a duplicate tiele" and they said "all titles are purged if the bike isn't registered for three consecutive years I live in New York state near Lake Placid and was a "Winterover" working February to November during the austral Winter and got back home just in time for ours.

Here's one from your neck of the woods that I grabbed off the galleries on the Yahoogroups :
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ducatibevelclub/

Wish I could find a woman like that around here but it seems any into bikes around these parts are "Easyriders" lifestyle wannabes and wouldn't know a what a Ducati is on a bet :(

Return to “The Rumour Mill”