Another 750 GT back on the Road

General discussion and gossip about Ducati and other Moto related issues - post your non-technical FAQs, comments & questions here. Most Moto related chit chat that doesn't really fit into one of the specific catagories should go in this area.
Rick F
Mach 3

Another 750 GT back on the Road

Post by Rick F »

I rode it today, first time since December 1989

Just have to paint the new tank, get a roadworthy cert, get the plates, and I am going for a ride.

It needs a good clean, I was anal about it during the reassembly, but it has now gathered a lot of dust & grime just sitting around waiting for all these other bit & pieces.

I dont think I will worry too much about it now, just get it out on the road a bit, & at some stage in the near future, have a look & a polish as I go.

Thats probably another thing that has kept me on these bikes for all these years, they are so user friendly! I have done it a few times now, but you can pull down one of these bikes in no time

any way,
looking forward to a decent ride

Rick
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Hey Rick, please post some photos in the photo gallery of your bike along with your story - what you did to your GT, problems, solutions, etc etc....
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Rick F
Mach 3

Post by Rick F »

Hi Steve,

yes will do.
The photos may be a bit ordinary, as I say, I still have to give it a good clean & paint the tank.

ciao for now
Rick

Return to “The Rumour Mill”