Anybody know a good paintshop!?

Post your 'Body & Paint' FAQs, comments & questions regarding Ducati motorcycles here.
jpg888
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Anybody know a good paintshop!?

Post by jpg888 »

Does anybody know a good paint shop they could recommend? I've got a 1970's Ducati 750 to repaint but would prefer someone who is used to doing classic bikes. Somewhere near Devon (UK) would be good, but quality is more important than location. Cheers. John
JD
Mariana

Post by JD »

John-
Well, it is here in the states, but I've used a painter here for my restorations. His name is Brent Budgor, located in Vermont, USA. His website is vintage-vendor.com. He is quite professional, he has great communication through the ENTIRE process through e-mails and extensive photographic documentation. And he is just a hell of a guy. I live in California, the other side of the US from him and I feel quite at home sending him my tins thousands of miles for, first, my Norton, then my Triumph and soon my Ducati. He has quite a bit of experience with painting Ducs and has a love for them. Drop him an e-mail. You wont be disappointed. I promise. I cant find pics of the Triumph tank, but here's my Norton. Look past the dust! No waves, no fish eyes, no orange peel. No B.S. Cheers.
JD
1969 Norton Commando S
1972 Norton Combat Commando
1958 Bianchi Tonale
1959 Gilera 150 Sport
1948 Indian Scout
1977 Ducati 900 GTS
1978 Honda XL250s

Return to “Body, Paint & Rubber Shop”