MHR Mille Info

If you need technical information or help with your late dry clutch Ducati S2, MHR 900 or Mille engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
andygbsmith
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

MHR Mille Info

Post by andygbsmith »

I've just managed to find myself a modified MHR Mille, trying to find some info on these bikes seems very difficult. Does anyone know of a good source of technical info and parts availibility.
Does anyone know how many Mille's where brought in to the UK?
Thanks Andy
Craig in France
Paso 906

Re: MHR Mille Info

Post by Craig in France »

andygbsmith wrote:I've just managed to find myself a modified MHR Mille, trying to find some info on these bikes seems very difficult. Does anyone know of a good source of technical info and parts availibility.
Does anyone know how many Mille's where brought in to the UK?
Thanks Andy
Hi Andy,

Tech info: Start with Ian Falloon's '860, 900 & Mille' Bible. For advice in the UK, try Tony Brancato - but please remember that he's in business and so not simply a source of free info.

For parts: Rocking horse sh*t doesn't come near. Best source for what might still exist is probably V2 or Gowanlochs in Oz - & possibly Mario Sassi in Italia.

Numbers imported: Very few. According to Ian, only 1,111 were made.

HTH

Craig
andygbsmith
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by andygbsmith »

Thanks for the info Craig.
radecal
Parallel Twin

Post by radecal »

G'day Andy,
Just seen the request for Mille info. How did you go? If you stuck, email me as I have S2 and MHR Milles so have a bit of info on them and a source of some parts. I also have the works and parts manuals.
Let me know.
RAD
RAD
andygbsmith
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by andygbsmith »

All sorted now.
Thanks

Return to “Squarecase Dry Clutch Engines > S2, MHR, 'Mille'”