Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:00 am
- Forum: Parallel Twin Engines > GTL/Sport Desmo 350 & 500
- Topic: Timing tool for 500 GTL
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13571
You can do a static timing without the use of a light. The procedure is described in the GTL Workshop Manual here on Steve's site. Go to: Vintage Forun/Technical Info/Manuals Index, and scroll down to GTL manuals. See pages 8-10 for the procedure. I have all three GTL manuals on CD. If you would lik...
- Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:07 am
- Forum: Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery
- Topic: Ken's 74 GT
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4812
http://xs15.xs.to/pics/05061/Before1.jpg After 20+ years of storage... I was not sure it would ever come to life again; but it was all there in some form, so I rebuilt the carbs,changed the oil, and fired her up. It sounded much better than it looked. http://xs15.xs.to/pics/05061/rt.pro.jpg After 2...
- Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:22 pm
- Forum: Wheel, Brake & Tyre Shop
- Topic: Spoked Wheels : Who are the best suppliers to know?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12773
Try Buchanan's Spoke and Rim, Inc